Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a list of some of your reasons you really can have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full-line of providers not seeking add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year and therefore following year and InventHelp Caveman Commercials aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand how to patent your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to make yourself as marketable as it can.